爱上杭州的这些理由 让人无法拒绝

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2019-5-31 11:58:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

杭州,数百年前就被意大利旅行家马可·波罗称为“世界上最美丽华贵之天城”。她是浙江省会,现代都市,美丽、新潮;她是江南的代名词,一直被视为“最宜居城市”。为什么这么多人爱杭州?今天,小布先说的这些理由,一定还不全,欢迎小伙伴们留言补充。

此地免费

朋友说前两日因为找不着聚会场所,问了跳广场舞的大妈,大妈以为她是来旅游的,热心地给她指路,还不忘提醒,西湖边上的景点都是免费的!

朋友说虽然大妈的提醒对她来说是多余的,却油然而生一种身为杭州人的自豪。2003 年起,杭州市政府开放了西湖沿线的全部景点,西湖景点从此以开放姿态迎接八方来客。

This Place Is Free My friend told me that for the past two days, she couldn’t find a place to get together with friends, so she asked one of the old ladies dancing in the square, who mistook her for a tourist and gave her great directions, and reminded her that all the scenic spots on the West Lake are open for free! My friend said that even though the old woman talked a bit much, it made her proud of being from Hangzhou. In 2003, the Hangzhou city government opened all scenic spots for free around the West Lake to welcome visitors from all over.

星级公厕

地铁站出来,穿过幽径来到一处建筑前。抬头看,五颗星后面的英文TOILET 证明这的确是厕所。进去,除了男女的分别,还有母婴、老人专用的房间。

公共洗手的地方,华灯高悬,典雅的木质镜框、窗户、门,还有那袅袅檀烟,恍若进入一所豪宅。杭州的公厕,不但是全国率先实行免费的,而且不乏高大上之作啊。

Star-Rated ToiletComing out of the subway, you head down a quiet alley to find yourself in front of a building. You can find a sign with five stars and the English word TOILET written upon it, which confirms you’re in the right place. Aside from men’s and women’s areas, there is one for mothers with infants, and one for the elderly. There are nice lamps and wood-framed mirrors, doors and windows in the handwashing area, as well as the floating scent of camphor-tree incense. Being in this toilet is like being in a mansion. Not only are the public toilets in Hangzhou the first free ones in the country, they are quite nice.

YHA国际青年旅舍

这里不是经济型酒店,不提供酒店式服务;这里的床铺如学校寝室的上下铺;这里你可以偶遇来自世界各地的行者……这里,就是YHA国际青年旅舍。

在杭城,“明堂、吴山驿、岚水、柳湖小筑、 青庭、荷方、岭上、江南驿、风荷”是她的代名词,或与西子湖相伴,或毗邻南山路梧桐大道,真可谓“一步一景一桃源”。

Youth HostelsThese aren’t budget hotels, nor do they have hotel-like service. These places have bunk beds like in a university dorm; you can meet travellers from all over the world. These are youth hostels, and there are many in Hangzhou, with names like Mingtang, Lanshui, Qingting, Hefang, etc. Meaning things like “bright garden”, “mist over mountain peaks”, “celadon court”, “lotus place” and the like, walking between them is like reading a poem.

找不到教室的大学

初探中国美院象山校区,青山绿水,白鹭满山。由质朴而谦逊的本色墙所组成的教学楼犹如潘神的迷宫。那里的同学说很多次上课都找不到自己的教室,永远不知道下一个转角会遇见什么,或许遇见同样迷路的同学,也或许会遇见Ta。

A University with Hardto-Find ClassroomsWhen you first come to the Xiangshan Campus of the Chinese Academy of Fine Arts you will see green mountains, blue water, and white egrets all around. The modest-looking buildings form a kind of labyrinth there. I’ve heard that students often have problems finding classrooms. You never know what’s around the next corner – maybe another lost classmate, maybe the love of your life.

自行车,城市新风景线

走在杭州街头,不难发现路边整齐停放的公共自行车。在全球最佳16个地区公共自行车系统中,杭州与武汉入围前三。无论在数量、使用率,还是便捷程度、费用上都具优势。站点密集分布,每天约25万次使用率,市民游客都能使用。红绿灯旁自行车专用道和遮阳棚的设置,是不是也很贴心呢。

Bikes and SceneryWhen you walk around Hangzhou you’ll find stands of public bikes parked everywhere. In the ranking of the 16 top cities in the world with public bike rental schemes, Hangzhou and Wuhan are both in the top three. Whether it’s in terms of total scale, usage rate, convenience or low fees, Hangzhou’s scheme is at the forefront. There are rental points everywhere, and people take more than 250,000 rides a day. Both city residents and visitors can use them, and with bike lanes and coverings to provide protection from the sun, it really is a nicely-designed scheme.

斑马线前车让人

在其他城市过马路,先要看看两边是不是有车,没车就快速通过人行横道,通过时还要随时避让汽车。而在杭州过马路,车里的驾驶员却挥手让行人先过。杭州车让人的风气起于2009年,而早在2005年,“人行横道前礼让行人”就被列入了杭州公交集团规章。有数据统计,杭州汽车礼让率已达94%,公交车礼让率更是高达99%。

Yielding at the CrosswalkIn other cities when you cross the road it’s important to look left and look right, and then cross as quickly as possible when the road is clear while still watching out for cars. In Hangzhou, drivers will wave you along and ask you to cross first. This really took hold in 2009, but started as early as 2005 when “letting people cross at the intersection” was added to the list of traffic rules for Hangzhou. Statistics show that 94% of drivers let people cross before them, and for buses, that figure is 99%.

龙井夜骑族

夜晚来临,喜欢自行车运动的年轻人就会聚集到龙井路上,开始他们的“飞车狂飙”。他们全副武装,以车会友,每聚集到一定人数就一起出发。没错,如果你晚上不经意间经过这里,就会看到一辆辆闪着红色夜骑信号灯的自行车飞驰呼啸而过。他们到达翁家山顶,摘下头盔,共同的爱好使他们瞬时成为好友。

Night RiderAt night, youths who like cycling gather at Longjing Road for their wild ride. Dressed in full gear, these enthusiasts gather critical mass and then head out. If you happen to pass by them at night you’ll see bikes with red signal lights whooshing past. When they arrive at the peak of Mount Wengjia, they take off their helments and make friends.

跑在风景里的马拉松

每年秋天,杭州都会举办西湖马拉松。比赛分10公里、半程和全程马拉松,还有家庭跑和情侣跑等,参赛者近两万人。比赛从黄龙体育中心出发,一路跑过西湖,跨过钱塘江,沿着滨江大道与奔流的潮水同行,被大家赞为“跑在风景里的马拉松”。每年都吸引众多高手前来参赛,已然成为杭州走向世界的一张名片。

Scenic MarathonEvery autumn, Hangzhou has the West Lake Marathon. There is a 10k, halfmarathon, and full marathon race, as well as a family race and couple’s race. Almost 20,000 people participate. The activities start at Huanglong Athletic Centre, and the route takes runners past the West Lake, the Qiantang River, and along the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. It’s been called a “scenic marathon”. Every year many pros participate, widening the fame of Hangzhou.

时尚女装街

每有外来女性朋友抱怨自己着装赶不上潮流,我就建议她去武林时尚女装街逛逛。这条“中国时尚女装第一街”拥有几十个杭州著名女装品牌,包括杭州十大女装品牌和杭州十佳设计师品牌。 除了女装外,还有数不清的饰品店、化妆品店、发型设计店…… 令人应接不暇。不过进入了电商时代,这条街也面临着转型的挑战。

Fashion StreetEvery time I have a female friend visit from somewhere else, and she complains her clothes aren’t fashionable enough, I tell her to go to the Wulin Fashion Street. This is said to be one of the best places for fashion in China, where there are dozens of Hangzhou-based brands for girls’ clothing, including the 10 top female brands of Hangzhou and the 10 best designers of Hangzhou. Aside from women’s clothing, there are also accessory shops, make-up shops, hair salons, and more… It’s a lot to take in. We’ll see how the place fares in the age of e-commerce, though.

杭州姑娘的旗袍

外婆是住在西湖边的杭州姑娘。记得小时候住外婆家,外婆总喜欢穿一身旗袍。那娉婷的莲步,踩踏在我的眼底,步步成诗。如今见的最多的画面是外婆在月下一脸幸福的样子,不时将针在发间擦拭缝补衣裳,偶尔也拿出放在衣柜最上格的旗袍,抚摸着,端详着。那样的旗袍,在衣柜里,就把人间烟火锁得牢牢的。

Qipao of Hangzhou GirlsMy grandmother is a “Hangzhou girl” who lives by the West Lake. I remember staying at hers when I was a child – she liked to always wear a qipao. I watched as she took her delicate, beautiful steps in front of me. Now I see my grandmother by the moonlight, full of joy. Occasionally she’ll crack out her needle and mend some old clothing, and sometimes she’ll take her qipao down from the top shelf and feel it as she admires it. That kind of qipao that she has in the closet really is dynamite.

人情味

爱上一座城,不仅因为它的美,更因为那里的人情冷暖。从公交车私家车主动让路人的那一刻起,我就深感杭州是一个有人情味的城市。路上司机大哥侃侃而谈,嘴里说出的杭州是令他骄傲的,是令我安心的。杭州图书馆是允许流浪汉入馆的,一个如此注重精神建设、尊重个人权利的城市,实不愧对“人间天堂”的美称。

A Human TouchOne falls in love with a city not just because it is beautiful, but because it has nice people. Seeing buses and cars stop to give way to pedestrians, I think about what a nice place Hangzhou is. The taxi drivers talk frankly about how they’re proud of Hangzhou and feel safe there. The Hangzhou library allows vagrants in. A city that has such nice infrastructure and respect for people truly deserves the name “heaven on earth”.

最美杭州人

“最美妈妈”吴菊萍,“最美司机”吴斌,“最美爸爸”黄小荣…… “用山清水秀出最美”来形容杭州人的美一点也不为过。杭州人的温婉有理,杭州人的乐于助人,杭州人的向善向美,使杭州成为一座有着大爱、流淌着道德血液的城市。在杭州,崇尚道德已经成为越来越多人的生活方式。生活在杭州,真幸福。

Beautiful Hangzhou PeopleThe “most beautiful mother” Wu Juping, the “most beautiful driver” Wu Bin, the “most beautiful father” Huang Xiaorong – everything is beautiful in Hangzhou. The people of Hangzhou are gentle and like to help others. They are virtuous, and the city is full of love and virtue. In Hangzhou, more and more people are leading virtuous lives. It’s a great place to live in.

拾荒情

2015年末,一条为拾荒老人塑雕像的微信刷爆杭州朋友圈。去杭图看书要先洗手的退休教师、拾荒老人韦思浩再次进入人们的视野。这位杭大中文系毕业的老人,本可安心养老,却省吃俭用资助失学儿童,留下丰满的爱,高贵的精神。心存崇敬之心,杭州人在心底里先为老人“塑”了一座雕像。

Bits and PiecesAt the end of 2015, the image of an old man who collects rubbish was all over social media in Hangzhou. A retired teacher who washed his hand before entering the library, Wei Sihao entered into the public view. A teacher graduated from the Department of Chinese Language at Hangzhou University, in his old age he lives modestly and contributes financially to young children who would otherwise be unable to attend school. He’s left a lasting impression of love and spirit. His respect for other people has earned him the respect of people in Hangzhou.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表